Monday, January 08, 2007

I know these are long overdue, but I've finally found an internet connection fast enough to allow me to upload photos. Like I said, the past three months have been a trip... so here are a few images to document a bit of where I've been roaming in Fiji, including some of Savusavu, my new home.... enjoy.

Sunset, Nananu-i-ra

On a boat with ropate in the South Pacific

Nananu-i-ra

Kelly decorating our x-mas tree. Nananu-i-ra

dusk, Nananu-i-ra

Nananu-i-ra

Somewhere in the sky...

On the road, Naiserelagi

Molly's house, Naiserelagi Village

captain's cafe with carrie, Savusavu

Bus stand, Savusavu

view of the bay, Savusavu

Nabala Village



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! See your butt in three weeks!

Gilbert Veisamasama, Jr said...

Thanks for capturing the real Fiji on camera.